IVT has over 25 years of experience in manufacturing plastic pipes. Driven by a pioneering spirit and passion, we now impress over 5,000 installers and specialist retail partners with our systems. We strive for continuous innovation. The result is over 30 patents and utility models and a quality management system acc. to DIN ISO 9001:2015 and DIN ISO 9005:2018. Our customers benefit from better quality, reliability and flexibility.
IVT was founded in 1994 and has been a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Würth Group since 2015. This provides double the benefit for our customers. The flexibility and high customer focus of a medium-sized company. The stability and continuity of a global corporation.
The numbers speak for themselves
IVT GmbH & Co. KG
- Founded: 1994 by Dipl.-Kfm. Christoph Hennig
- 138 employees, 55 of which are expert consultants working in the field
- 5,000 specialist retail partners
- Turnover of around 36 million euros (2020), of which 70% in Germany
- Development to 100% in Germany
- More than 30 patents and utility models
- More than 100,000,000 airtight connections in continuous operation
- 13 different dimensions
- More than 50 pipe variants
- 99.9 percent of items available within 24 hours
- About 250 orders (5-9 t) on average leave headquarters every day
- 99.94% of all orders error-free
- More than 400 companies
- In more than 80 countries
- Around 79,000 employees
- 14.4 billion euros in turnover (2020)
More information is available at www.wuerth.com
Our success story began in 1994. Christoph Hennig laid the foundation for IVT with a patented plastic pipe system for drinking water pipes. Today, over 20 years later, IVT employs around 140 staff. More than 100 million connections by IVT Installations- und Verbindungstechnik GmbH ensure the highest quality of drinking water and the flawless function of sanitary and heating systems. Two milestones in our development – you can find out more here.
Sales start for the PRINETO drinking water pipe system
Supplement PRINETO Radiator Connection System
Sales start in Italy
Sales start Austria and Benelux
Logistics centre PRINETO Schwabach
New product PRINETO surface heating system
Presentation of LATENTO solar stratified storage tank
Start of solar thermal energy range
Logistics centre in Rohr
Company headquarters move to Rohr
Start of production for IVT PE-X and heating pipes made on the premises
Fusion IVT - Würth "PRINETO" – Sales in Germany through IVT
Presentation of world first "NANOTEC"
IVT Austria Ges.m.b.H. is founded – Sales in Austria through IVT
New product – control components for surface cooling
Jobstar award from the metropolitan region of Nuremberg
IVT Ural founded in Jekaterinburg
Presentation of the 2nd generation of LATENTO storage tank made by ourselves
Start of production of Stabil pipes in Rohr
Certification according to DIN ISO 90001
20th jubilee of the company
100% company of the Wurth-Group
New brand radial press-system PRIPRESS
Go-live of integrated B2B Webshop
Launch of new stainless steel press-system
Ground-breaking ceremony extension of production & logistics building
IVT pipes and solar systems are installed by our specialist partners well beyond Germany. IVT profile solutions are now also in use in Russia, China and Australia.
And for good reason. IVT provides professional and competent support for its partners during the entire project. Our internal planning department is your contact for large projects and surface heating projects. For all other projects, our service staff and more than 40 specialist local consultants are always ready to provide advice and support.
Current example in China: CISM Apartment Hotel in Wuhan
An overview of recent reference projects
- Admin. Building/museum, Rorschach, Swizzerland
- Admin. building, St. Pölten, Austria
- Adidas Factory Outlet, Herzogenaurach, Germany
- Anne-Sophie independent school, Künzelsau, Germany
- Augsburg Hospital, Germany
- Biathlon stadium, Chantymansisk, Russia
- CISM Apartment Hotel in Wuhan, China
- Cross-country ski hall, Oberhof, Germany
- Homebase, Dresden, Germany
- 3 rows of houses in the "Frauenkirche" quarter, Dresden, Germany
- Hahn & Kolb headquarters, Ludwigsburg, Germany
- Hire car centre at Tegel Airport, Berlin, Germany
- HOC, Berlin, Germany
- Hotel Casa Verde, Lanzarote
- Hotel Valentina, Malta
- HUK administration building, Coburg, Germany
- Ikea furniture store, Brisbane, Australia
- I-Park Hotel, Giebelstadt, Germany
- Kunsthalle Schwäbisch-Hall, Germany
- Philologicum, Munich, Germany
- Residential area, Nizhny Novogrod, Russia
- Residential Building "Hochmeisterplatz", Berlin, Germany
- Transrapid, China
Company-wide whistleblower system
We are committed to our Code of Compliance, thereby showing that we will always act with integrity toward one another and toward our customers, suppliers and other business partners. Information obtained from third parties often contribute to detecting and solving white-collar crime. We have therefore introduced a system that allows anyone who has information about criminal acts or serious breaches of our Code of Compliance to pass it on to us. The system in question is the internet-based BKMS system (Business Keeper Monitoring System). This system based on security-certified software has already been implemented successfully in more than 190 countries by companies, administrations and organizations.
Do you want to give us information via the BKMS? In this case, you can choose whether you want to do it anonymously or by giving your name. We are very interested in open communication. This is why we expressly encourage you to give your name. Any information provided by you, including the legitimate interests of everyone involved, will be treated by us with strict confidentiality.
It is very easy to pass on information to us. You just have to create a P.O. box in the BKMS system. This is designed to contact you if we have any questions. In addition, you can always add more information to your message at any time. The P.O. box also allows you to communicate anonymously if thus desired.
Please note: The BKMS system is used by us only to give you the opportunity to call attention to the following facts: suspected acts of white-collar crime or defined, serious violations of compliance by the IVT GmbH & Co.KG. Any misuse of the system for other purposes constitutes a criminal offense.
If you have any information that you want to pass on to the system, please go to:
Thank you for your cooperation!