PRINETO Drinking Water Installation – Hygienic. Economical. Good.
Drinking water is our most important commodity. Keeping it clean is the top priority. This is exactly where PRINETO plumbing connections make the difference. They guarantee hygiene and safety and are also extremely economical.
- All the fittings can be combined and used with the same sleeve/same tool
- The requirements defined in the current Drinking Water Regulation (TrinkwVO) in connection with DIN 50930-6 are met and guarantee safe, healthy and hygienic drinking water lines for a lifetime
- 100% lead-free upon request (Cuphin/PPSU)
- Extremely resilient and corrosion-resistant
- Standard fittings 14-63 mm made of tin-plated brass CW 617N in line with the Drinking Water Regulation (TrinVO) (colour: silver)
- PPSU fitting range available from 16-32 mm (colour: black)
- Extended range with the high-performance material Cuphin 16-32 for a completely lead-free installation (colour: gold), 100% lead-free, dezincification-resistant and resistant to stress corrosion