PRINETO Tacker System
The PRINETO tacker system is our classic product with incredibly little waste. The unique, self-adhesive tacker foil or the grid foil of the system roll / plate serve as a backing foil for the tacker needles. The trades of heating engineer and floor layer can be separated.
- Flexible pipe laying and laying spacing
- Virtually waste-free installation
- Self-adhesive tacker foil to securely hold the tacker needles
- Double-anchor tacker needles to firmly hold the pipe to the insulation
- System roll and board with integrated insulation
Here's how it's done!
Roll the tacker foil out over the edge insulating strip's backing onto the insulation and adhere the joints so they overlap.
When using the system roll and system board, stick the foil overlap tight to the screed with adhesive tape.
Lay the surface heating pipe according to the laying grid and the pipe spacing, starting from the top bar of the heating circuit manifold and fix to the insulation with PRINETO tacker needles using the PRINETO tacker gun.
Pay attention to the assembly instructions in our technical documentation!