PRINETO Thin-Bed System
PRINETO thin-bed underfloor heating systems impress with a maximum height of just two centimetres and can be quickly and cleanly laid on all floors. The tried-and-tested technology means that the PRINETO thin-bed underfloor heating system also impresses with high thermal conductivity and heating capacity at extremely low temperatures. More informations (PDF)
- Suitable for upgrades with low-temperature surface heating systems
- Extremely low floor structure – the total height amounts to just 22 mm from the lower edge of the knobbed foil
- Low weight per square metre (approx. 40 kg/m² with a height of 22 mm)
- Faster bonding and drying thanks to special levelling screed
- Only 30 minutes reaction time with the room-temperature controller
- High thermal conductivity of levelling screed (1.4 W/mK)
- Large specific heating capacities even at low room temperatures
- High level of comfort and even heating of the floor thanks to small laying spacing from just 5 cm
- Suitable for all rooms with accommodation-type use (maximum useful load 3 kN/m²)
Here's how it's done!
To lay PRINETO knobbed foil, start in the “top left-hand” corner of the room opposite the door and continue to the right until you reach the right wall of the room.
Tread on the pipes to push them between the knobs in line with the laying type and spacing.
Pay attention to the assembly instructions in our technical documentation!