PRINETO Velcro Surface Heating System
Installation couldn't be any easier or faster. The PRINETO Velcro surface heating pipe has a Velcro strip wound spirally around it so that it can be laid in no time by one person on the specially laminated PRINETO Velcro insulation board.
The PRINETO Velcro system proves itself to be true all-rounder on cement screed and floating screed. This is made possible by the water-permeable Velcro backing foil and the self-adhesive foil overlap.
- Fast and simple laying – without using any tools
- Installation time reduced by up to 30 % thanks to direct bonding of the insulation boards and convenient pipe fixing
- Efficiency increased by up to 50 % through one-man laying
- Ultra-flexible self-cross-linking surface heating pipe – also ideal for rooms with nooks and crannies
- Suitable for cement screed and floating screed
- Corrections can always be carried out easily
Here's how it's done!
Roll out the Velcro system roll and fit it in the room.
Use the doorway pipe guide to lay the Velcro surface heating pipe from outside the room (optional).
Fix the edge insulation strip to the Velcro system roll using the adhesive strip (or adhesive tape at the ends).
Apply slight pressure to fix the Velcro surface heating pipe to the insulation.
Use the adhesive strip to connect the Velcro system rolls at the foil overlap at the sides.
For the manifold connection or pipe connections, unwind about 5 cm Velcro tape at the end of the heating pipe and cut this off using a sharp blade.
Pay attention to the assembly instructions in our technical documentation!